Thursday, 17 March 2011

Introduction

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH THE MOST GRACIOUS AND MERCIFUL
OH GOD GIVES ME COURAGE TO BRING A POSITIVE CHANGE FOR MY BELOVED COUNTRY AND THE MUSLIM UMMAH ..
Bewildered by my own courage and self determination I hereby, in all my senses and perfect state of mind I start this web blog, or in reality open declaration of my emotions .If any one has any problem with this blog he has every right to disagree or argue with me ,but I should tell you that I am determined to keep writing this blog until or unless the actions of the so called democratically elected government of Pakistan changes . I will be the happiest person on this planet if they prove me wrong. I am fully aware of the consequences I can face via the cyber crime acts, but I would like to make it very clear that according to me saying truth or spreading the truth is not a crime and thus non punishable . I wouldn’t mind going to jail for trying to protect my beloved country
I am not scared of the government or the FIA as I have done nothing wrong in my book , but the reason I am not mentioning my name is because I want people to read my message instead of making my personality famous .. I AM THE VOICE OF 160 MILLION PAKISTANIS OPPRESSED BY SO CALLED DEMOCRATICALLY ELECTED GOVERNMENT.
Pakistan Zindabad …

No comments:

Post a Comment